spark-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Bindlish <rahul.bindl...@nectechnologies.in>
Subject Re: SPARK LIMITATION - more than one case class is not allowed !!
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 05:50:17 GMT
Tobias,

Thanks for quick reply.

Definitely, after restart case classes need to be defined again.

I have done so thats why spark is able to load objectfile [e.g. person_obj]
and spark has maintained serialVersionUID [person_obj].

Next time when I am trying to load another objectfile [e.g. office_obj] and
I think spark is matching serialVersionUID [person_obj] with previous
serialVersionUID [person_obj] and giving mismatch error.

In my first post, I have give statements which can be executed easily to
replicate this issue.

Thanks
~Rahul