spark-user mailing list archives

From Gen <gen.tan...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot pickle DecisionTreeModel in the pyspark
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:41:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am trying to save the decision tree model in python and I use
pickle.dump() to do this. However, it returns the following error
information:

/cPickle.UnpickleableError: Cannot pickle <type 'thread.lock'> objects/

I did some tests on the other model. It seems that decision tree model is
the only model in pyspark that we cannot pickle.

FYI: I use spark 1.1.1

Do you have any idea to solve this problem?(I dont know whether using scala
can solve this problem or not.)
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Cheers
Gen