spark-user mailing list archives

From Wei Da <xwd0...@qq.com>
Subject Number of cores is 0 in WebUI when use bin/spark-submit
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 02:55:11 GMT
Hi all,

I’m trying to use bin/spark-submit in Spark 1.1.0 to run my applications. The applications
finished successfully, but I saw the column for “Cores” is always 0.

I have tried the following two scripts, but got the same result.
./spark-submit --master spark://masterIP:7077 --class SparkPi ~/app/sparktest.jar 10

./spark-submit --master spark://masterIP:7077 --total-executor-cores 16 --class SparkPi ~/app/sparktest.jar
10

Following is what I see in the WebUI. Does anyone know the reasons? Thanks a lot!

Wei Da
xwd0520@qq.com