spark-user mailing list archives

From Ron Ayoub <ronalday...@live.com>
Subject collecting fails - requirements for collecting (clone, hashCode etc?)
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:48:53 GMT
The following code is failing on the collect. If I don't do the collect and go with a JavaRDD<Document>
it works fine. Except I really would like to collect. At first I was getting an error regarding
JDI threads and an index being 0. Then it just started locking up. I'm running the spark context
locally on 8 cores.

		long count = documents.filter(d -> d.getFeatures().size() > Parameters.MIN_CENTROID_FEATURES).count();
	List<Document> sampledDocuments = documents.filter(d -> d.getFeatures().size() >
Parameters.MIN_CENTROID_FEATURES)				.sample(false, samplingFraction(count)).collect();