spark-user mailing list archives

From Romi Kuntsman <r...@totango.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Spark 1.1.1!
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 21:19:12 GMT
About version compatibility and upgrade path -  can the Java application
dependencies and the Spark server be upgraded separately (i.e. will 1.1.0
library work with 1.1.1 server, and vice versa), or do they need to be
upgraded together?

Thanks!

*Romi Kuntsman*, *Big Data Engineer*
 http://www.totango.com