spark-user mailing list archives

From Deepa Jayaveer <deepa.jayav...@tcs.com>
Subject reg JDBCRDD code
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 13:09:13 GMT
Hi All,
am new to Spark.  I tried to connect to Mysql using Spark.  want to write
a code in Java but
getting runtime exception. I guess that the issue is with the function0
and function1 objects being passed in JDBCRDD .

I tried my level best and attached the code, can you please help us to fix
the issue.

Thanks
Deepa
and any attachments. Thank you