spark-user mailing list archives

From mykidong <mykid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Low Level Kafka Consumer for Spark
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 05:55:54 GMT
Hi Dibyendu,

I am using kafka 0.8.1.1 and spark 1.2.0.
After modifying these version of your pom, I have rebuilt your codes.
But I have not got any messages from ssc.receiverStream(new
KafkaReceiver(_props, i)).

I have found, in your codes, all the messages are retrieved correctly, but
_receiver.store(_dataBuffer.iterator())  which is spark streaming abstract
class's method does not seem to work correctly.

Have you tried running your spark streaming kafka consumer with kafka
0.8.1.1 and spark 1.2.0 ?

- Kidong.