spark-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Walrus theCat <walrusthe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SparkSQL 1.2.0 sources API error
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 07:37:15 GMT
I'm getting this also, with Scala 2.11 and Scala 2.10:

15/01/18 07:34:51 INFO slf4j.Slf4jLogger: Slf4jLogger started
15/01/18 07:34:51 INFO Remoting: Starting remoting
15/01/18 07:34:51 ERROR actor.ActorSystemImpl: Uncaught fatal error from
thread [sparkDriver-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-7] shutting down
ActorSystem [sparkDriver]
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorkerPool.<init>(Ljava/util/concurrent/Executor;I)V
    at
akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport.<init>(NettyTransport.scala:283)
    at
akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport.<init>(NettyTransport.scala:240)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
    at
akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess$$anonfun$createInstanceFor$2.apply(DynamicAccess.scala:78)
    at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:161)
    at
akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess.createInstanceFor(DynamicAccess.scala:73)
    at
akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess$$anonfun$createInstanceFor$3.apply(DynamicAccess.scala:84)
    at
akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess$$anonfun$createInstanceFor$3.apply(DynamicAccess.scala:84)
    at scala.util.Success.flatMap(Try.scala:200)
    at
akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess.createInstanceFor(DynamicAccess.scala:84)
    at akka.remote.EndpointManager$$anonfun$9.apply(Remoting.scala:692)
    at akka.remote.EndpointManager$$anonfun$9.apply(Remoting.scala:684)
    at
scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter$$anonfun$map$2.apply(TraversableLike.scala:722)
    at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:727)
    at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1157)
    at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
    at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)
    at
scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter.map(TraversableLike.scala:721)
    at
akka.remote.EndpointManager.akka$remote$EndpointManager$$listens(Remoting.scala:684)
    at
akka.remote.EndpointManager$$anonfun$receive$2.applyOrElse(Remoting.scala:492)
    at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
    at akka.remote.EndpointManager.aroundReceive(Remoting.scala:395)
    at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
    at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
    at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238)
    at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220)
    at
akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393)
    at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
    at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
    at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
    at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
15/01/18 07:34:51 INFO remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator:
Shutting down remote daemon.
15/01/18 07:34:51 INFO remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator:
Remote daemon shut down; proceeding with flushing remote transports.
15/01/18 07:34:51 INFO remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator:
Remoting shut down.
Exception in thread "main" java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures
timed out after [10000 milliseconds]
    at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:219)
    at
scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.result(Promise.scala:223)
    at scala.concurrent.Await$$anonfun$result$1.apply(package.scala:107)
    at
scala.concurrent.BlockContext$DefaultBlockContext$.blockOn(BlockContext.scala:53)
    at scala.concurrent.Await$.result(package.scala:107)
    at akka.remote.Remoting.start(Remoting.scala:180)
    at
akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider.init(RemoteActorRefProvider.scala:184)
    at akka.actor.ActorSystemImpl.liftedTree2$1(ActorSystem.scala:618)
    at akka.actor.ActorSystemImpl._start$lzycompute(ActorSystem.scala:615)
    at akka.actor.ActorSystemImpl._start(ActorSystem.scala:615)
    at akka.actor.ActorSystemImpl.start(ActorSystem.scala:632)
    at akka.actor.ActorSystem$.apply(ActorSystem.scala:141)
    at akka.actor.ActorSystem$.apply(ActorSystem.scala:118)
    at
org.apache.spark.util.AkkaUtils$.org$apache$spark$util$AkkaUtils$$doCreateActorSystem(AkkaUtils.scala:121)
    at org.apache.spark.util.AkkaUtils$$anonfun$1.apply(AkkaUtils.scala:54)
    at org.apache.spark.util.AkkaUtils$$anonfun$1.apply(AkkaUtils.scala:53)
    at
org.apache.spark.util.Utils$$anonfun$startServiceOnPort$1.apply$mcVI$sp(Utils.scala:1676)
    at scala.collection.immutable.Range.foreach$mVc$sp(Range.scala:141)
    at org.apache.spark.util.Utils$.startServiceOnPort(Utils.scala:1667)
    at
org.apache.spark.util.AkkaUtils$.createActorSystem(AkkaUtils.scala:56)
    at org.apache.spark.SparkEnv$.create(SparkEnv.scala:206)
    at org.apache.spark.SparkEnv$.createDriverEnv(SparkEnv.scala:159)
    at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.<init>(SparkContext.scala:232)
    at
org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext$.createNewSparkContext(StreamingContext.scala:571)
    at
org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext$.createNewSparkContext(StreamingContext.scala:583)
    at
org.apache.spark.streaming.StreamingContext.<init>(StreamingContext.scala:90)

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Cheng Lian <lian.cs.zju@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Most of the time a NoSuchMethodError means wrong classpath settings, and
> some jar file is overriden by a wrong version. In your case it could be
> netty.
>
>
> On 1/3/15 1:36 PM, Niranda Perera wrote:
>
>  Hi all,
>
>  I am evaluating the spark sources API released with Spark 1.2.0. But I'm
> getting a "ava.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorkerPool.<init>(Ljava/util/concurrent/Executor;I)V"
> error running the program.
>
>  Error log:
> 15/01/03 10:41:30 ERROR ActorSystemImpl: Uncaught fatal error from thread
> [sparkDriver-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-5] shutting down
> ActorSystem [sparkDriver]
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioWorkerPool.<init>(Ljava/util/concurrent/Executor;I)V
>     at
> akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport.<init>(NettyTransport.scala:283)
>     at
> akka.remote.transport.netty.NettyTransport.<init>(NettyTransport.scala:240)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
> Method)
>     at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
>     at
> akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess$$anonfun$createInstanceFor$2.apply(DynamicAccess.scala:78)
>     at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:161)
>     at
> akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess.createInstanceFor(DynamicAccess.scala:73)
>     at
> akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess$$anonfun$createInstanceFor$3.apply(DynamicAccess.scala:84)
>     at
> akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess$$anonfun$createInstanceFor$3.apply(DynamicAccess.scala:84)
>     at scala.util.Success.flatMap(Try.scala:200)
>     at
> akka.actor.ReflectiveDynamicAccess.createInstanceFor(DynamicAccess.scala:84)
>     at akka.remote.EndpointManager$$anonfun$9.apply(Remoting.scala:692)
>     at akka.remote.EndpointManager$$anonfun$9.apply(Remoting.scala:684)
>     at
> scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter$$anonfun$map$2.apply(TraversableLike.scala:722)
>     at scala.collection.Iterator$class.foreach(Iterator.scala:727)
>     at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1157)
>     at scala.collection.IterableLike$class.foreach(IterableLike.scala:72)
>     at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)
>     at
> scala.collection.TraversableLike$WithFilter.map(TraversableLike.scala:721)
>     at
> akka.remote.EndpointManager.akka$remote$EndpointManager$$listens(Remoting.scala:684)
>     at
> akka.remote.EndpointManager$$anonfun$receive$2.applyOrElse(Remoting.scala:492)
>     at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
>     at akka.remote.EndpointManager.aroundReceive(Remoting.scala:395)
>     at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
>     at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
>     at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238)
>     at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220)
>     at
> akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393)
>     at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>     at
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
>     at
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>     at
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
>
>
>
>  Following is my simple Java code:
>
> public class AvroSparkTest {
>
>     public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>
>         SparkConf sparkConf = new SparkConf()
>                 .setMaster("local[2]")
>                 .setAppName("avro-spark-test")
>
> .setSparkHome("/home/niranda/software/spark-1.2.0-bin-hadoop1");
>
>         JavaSparkContext sparkContext = new JavaSparkContext(sparkConf);
>
>         JavaSQLContext sqlContext = new JavaSQLContext(sparkContext);
>         JavaSchemaRDD episodes = AvroUtils.avroFile(sqlContext,
>
> "/home/niranda/projects/avro-spark-test/src/test/resources/episodes.avro");
>
>         episodes.printSchema();
>     }
>
> }
>
>  Dependencies:
>     <dependencies>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>com.databricks</groupId>
>             <artifactId>spark-avro_2.10</artifactId>
>             <version>0.1</version>
>         </dependency>
>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
>             <artifactId>spark-sql_2.10</artifactId>
>             <version>1.2.0</version>
>         </dependency>
>     </dependencies>
>
>  I'm using Java 1.7, IntelliJ IDEA and Maven as the build tool.
>
>  What might cause this error and what may be the remedy?
>
>  Cheers
>
> --
>  Niranda
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message