spark-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Checksum validation failed pulling spark 1.2.0 from Maven Central
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:39:04 GMT
Weird, because the .md5 and .sha1 files are present in the repo:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/1.2.0/

I'm actually not sure what that indicates, that some metadata isn't
quite right at Central?

PS I was just looking at a closely related, but seemingly different,
issue regarding the format of those .md5 and .sha1 files:

I wonder if that's actually the root cause somehow.