spark-user mailing list archives

From Koert Kuipers <ko...@tresata.com>
Subject Re: different akka versions and spark
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 17:22:30 GMT
hey Ted,
i am aware of the upgrade efforts for akka. however if spark 1.2 forces me
to upgrade all our usage of akka to 2.3.x while spark 1.0 and 1.1 force me
to use akka 2.2.x then we cannot build one application that runs on all
spark 1.x versions, which i would consider a major incompatibility.
best, koert