spark-user mailing list archives

From Rory Douglas <rory1doug...@gmail.com>
Subject Checksum validation failed pulling spark 1.2.0 from Maven Central
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 18:33:06 GMT
I'm unable to pull spark_2.10 v1.2.0 from Maven Central.  It fails with a
checksum validation exception.  I noticed someone else experienced the same
issue (
http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Spark-core-maven-error-tc20871.html
).

I'm able to pull 1.1.1 fine.  I've also tried blowing away local .m2 repo
to ensure that it's not local corruption causing the issue.

Comparing the contents of the Central repo dir between 1.1.1 (
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/1.1.1/)
and 1.2.0 (
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/spark/spark-core_2.10/1.2.0/)
shows there are some *.asc.md5 and *.asc.sha1 files in 1.1.1 that are
missing in 1.2.0.

This seems to indicate the push of 1.2.0 to Central was
incomplete/corrupted or just different somehow.  I'd be interested to hear
if anyone able to successfully pull the latest spark libraries via maven.