spark-user mailing list archives

From dylanhockey <dylanhoc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PairRDD serialization exception
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:52:45 GMT
I have the same exact error.  Am running a pyspark job in yarn-client mode.
Works well in standalone but I need to run it in yarn-client mode.

Other people reported the same problem when bundling jars and extra
dependencies.  I'm pointing the pyspark to use a specific python executable
bundled with external dependencies.  However since the job runs on
standalone, I see no reason why it should give me this error whilst saving
to s3 on yarn-client.

Thanks. Any help or direction would be appreciated.