spark-user mailing list archives

From Du Li <l...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject set up spark cluster with heterogeneous hardware
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 06:30:30 GMT
Hi Spark community,
I searched for a way to configure a heterogeneous cluster because the need recently emerged
in my project. I didn't find any solution out there. Now I have thought out a solution and
thought it might be useful to many other people with similar needs. Following is a blog post
I just wrote. Feedback is welcome.
The capability to accommodate heterogeneous hardware has already been there in Spark. We learn
how to use it. Oscar goes to those contributors. :-)
Du
How to set up a Spark cluster with heterogeneous hardware

|   |
| How to set up a Spark cluster with heterogeneous hardwareApache Spark (http://spark.apache.org)
is a big data processing platform that has become widely adopted across the industries in
just a few years. The strength of Spark is to make use of the main memory that is getting
larger and cheaper to support low-latency use cases.  In a pra... |
|  |
| View on scala4fun.tumblr.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |