spark-user mailing list archives

From Anupama Joshi <anupama.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark UI and running spark-submit with --master yarn
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 23:39:30 GMT
Hi ,

   1.  When I run my application with --master yarn-cluster or --master
   yarn --deploy-mode cluster , I can not  the spark UI at the  location --
   <masternode>:4040Even if I am running the job , I can not see teh SPARK UI.
   2. When I run with --master yarn --deploy-mode client  -- I see the
   Spark UI but I cannot see my job  running.

When I run spark-submit with --master local[*] , I see the spark UI , my
job everything (Thats great)

Do I need to do some settings to see the UI?

Thanks

-AJ