spark-user mailing list archives

From Nirav Patel <npa...@xactlycorp.com>
Subject JavaSparkContext - jarOfClass or jarOfObject dont work
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 00:14:43 GMT
Hi I am trying to run my spark service against cluster. As it turns out I
have to do setJars and set my applicaiton jar in there. If I do it using
physical path like following it works
`conf.setJars(new String[]{"/path/to/jar/Sample.jar"});`

but If i try to use JavaSparkContext (or SparkContext) api jarOfClass or
jarOfObject it doesnt work. Basically API cant find jar itself.

Following returns empty <br/>
`JavaSparkContext.jarOfObject(this);
JavaSparkContext.jarOfClass(this.getClass())`

Its an excellent API only if it worked! Any one else able to make use of
this?

--

[image: What's New with Xactly] <http://www.xactlycorp.com/email-click/>

[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/XactlyCorp>  [image: LinkedIn]