spark-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Spark UI and running spark-submit with --master yarn
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 23:50:58 GMT
What are you calling "<masternode>"? In yarn-cluster mode, the driver
is running somewhere in your cluster, not on the machine where you run
spark-submit.

The easiest way to get to the Spark UI when using Yarn is to use the
Yarn RM's web UI. That will give you a link to the application's UI
regardless of whether it's running on client or cluster mode.

--
Marcelo