spark-user mailing list archives

From Rohini joshi <roni.epi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource manager UI for Spark applications
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 16:53:52 GMT
Sorry , for half email - here it is again in full
Hi ,
I have 2 questions -

 1. I was trying to use Resource Manager UI for my SPARK application using
yarn cluster mode as I observed that spark UI does not work for
Yarn-cluster.
IS that correct or am I missing some setup?

2. when I click on Application Monitoring or history , i get re-directed to
some linked with internal Ip address. Even if I replace that address with
the public IP , it still does not work.  What kind of setup changes are
needed for that?

Thanks
-roni