spark-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Akhil Das <ak...@sigmoidanalytics.com>
Subject Re: spark.local.dir leads to "Job cancelled because SparkContext was shut down"
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 08:41:15 GMT
When you say multiple directories, make sure those directories are
available and spark have permission to write to those directories. You can
look at the worker logs to see the exact reason of failure.

Thanks
Best Regards

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 6:45 PM, lisendong <lisendong@163.com> wrote:

> As long as I set the "spark.local.dir" to multiple disks, the job will
> failed, the errors are as follow:
> (if I set the spark.local.dir to only 1 dir, the job will succed...)
>
> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job cancelled
> because SparkContext was shut down
>         at
>
> org.apache.spark.scheduler.DAGScheduler$$anonfun$cleanUpAfterSchedulerStop$1.apply(DAGScheduler.scala:639)
>         at
>
> org.apache.spark.scheduler.DAGScheduler$$anonfun$cleanUpAfterSchedulerStop$1.apply(DAGScheduler.scala:638)
>         at scala.collection.mutable.HashSet.foreach(HashSet.scala:79)
>         at
>
> org.apache.spark.scheduler.DAGScheduler.cleanUpAfterSchedulerStop(DAGScheduler.scala:638)
>         at
>
> org.apache.spark.scheduler.DAGSchedulerEventProcessActor.postStop(DAGScheduler.scala:1215)
>         at
>
> akka.actor.dungeon.FaultHandling$class.akka$actor$dungeon$FaultHandling$$finishTerminate(FaultHandling.scala:201)
>         at
> akka.actor.dungeon.FaultHandling$class.terminate(FaultHandling.scala:163)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.terminate(ActorCell.scala:338)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.invokeAll$1(ActorCell.scala:431)
>         at akka.actor.ActorCell.systemInvoke(ActorCell.scala:447)
>         at
> akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processAllSystemMessages(Mailbox.scala:262)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:240)
>         at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:219)
>         at
>
> akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:386)
>         at
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>         at
>
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
>         at
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>         at
>
> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/spark-local-dir-leads-to-Job-cancelled-because-SparkContext-was-shut-down-tp21894.html
> Sent from the Apache Spark User List mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@spark.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@spark.apache.org
>
>

Mime
View raw message