spark-user mailing list archives

From Jaonary Rabarisoa <jaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solve least square problem of the form min norm(A x - b)^2^ + lambda * n * norm(x)^2 ?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 17:12:29 GMT
Hi Shivaram,

Thank you for the link. I'm trying to figure out how can I port this to
mllib. May you can help me to understand how pieces fit together.
Currently, in mllib there's different types of distributed matrix :

BlockMatrix, CoordinateMatrix, IndexedRowMatrix and RowMatrix. Which one
should correspond to RowPartitionedMatrix in ml-matrix ?