spark-user mailing list archives

From Srini Karri <skarri....@gmail.com>
Subject Spark Monitoring UI for Hadoop Yarn Cluster
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:47:11 GMT
Hi All,

I am having trouble finding data related to my requirement. Here is the
context, I have tried Standalone Spark Installation on Windows, I am able
to submit the logs, able to see the history of events. My question is, is
it possible to achieve the same monitoring UI experience with Yarn Cluster
like Viewing workers, running/completed job stages in the Web UI.
Currently, if we go to our Yarn Resource manager UI, we are able to see the
Spark Jobs and it's logs. But it is not as rich as Spark Standalone master
UI. Is this limitation for hadoop yarn cluster or is there any way we can
hook this Spark Standalone master to Yarn Cluster?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Srini.