I guess it's a ClassLoader issue. But I have no idea how to debug it. Any hints?

Jianshi

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Eric Charles <eric@apache.org> wrote:
i have the same issue running spark sql code from eclipse workspace. If you run your code from the command line (with a packaged jar) or from Intellij, I bet it should work.

IMHO This is some how related to eclipse env, but would love to know how to fix it (whether via eclipse conf, or via a patch in spark).