spark-user mailing list archives

From SamyaMaiti <samya.maiti2...@gmail.com>
Subject Monitoring Spark Jobs
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 10:37:25 GMT
Hi All,

I have a Spark SQL application to fetch data from Hive, on top I have a akka
layer to run multiple Queries in parallel.

*Please suggest a mechanism, so as to figure out the number of spark jobs
running in the cluster at a given instance of time. *

I need to do the above as, I see the average response time increasing with
increase in number of requests, in-spite of increasing the number of cores
in the cluster. I suspect there is a bottleneck somewhere else.

Regards,
Sam