spark-user mailing list archives

From Will Briggs <wrbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark or Storm
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 02:13:26 GMT
The programming models for the two frameworks are conceptually rather different; I haven't
worked with Storm for quite some time, but based on my old experience with it, I would equate
Spark Streaming more with Storm's Trident API, rather than with the raw Bolt API. Even then,
there are significant differences, but it's a bit closer.

If you can share your use case, we might be able to provide better guidance.

Regards,
Will