spark-user mailing list archives

From Peter Leventis <pleven...@telkomsa.net>
Subject Download Apache Spark on Windows 7 for a Proof of Concept installation
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2015 18:10:23 GMT
I just wanted an easy step by step guide as to exactly what version of what
ever to download for a Proof of Concept installation of Apache Spark on
Windows 7. I have spent quite some time following  a number of different
recipes to no avail. I have tried about 10 different permutations to date.

I prefer the easiest approach, e.g. download Pre-build Version of ... etc