spark-user mailing list archives

From "Prateek ." <prat...@aricent.com>
Subject Getting started with spark-scala developemnt in eclipse.
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 13:38:46 GMT
Hi

I am beginner to scala and spark. I am trying to set up eclipse environment to develop spark
program  in scala, then take it's  jar  for spark-submit.
How shall I start? To start my  task includes, setting up eclipse for scala and spark, getting
dependencies resolved, building project using maven/sbt.
Is there any good blog or documentation that is can follow.

Thanks
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information
and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including
damage from virus."