spark-user mailing list archives

From Robin East <robin.e...@xense.co.uk>
Subject Re: Is spark suitable for real time query
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 11:17:32 GMT
Real-time is, of course, relative but you’ve mentioned microsecond level. Spark is designed
to process large amounts of data in a distributed fashion. No distributed system I know of
could give any kind of guarantees at the microsecond level.

Robin

> On 22 Jul 2015, at 11:14, Louis Hust <louis.hust@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, all
>
> I am using spark jar in standalone mode, fetch data from different mysql instance and
do some action, but i found the time is at second level.