spark-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Naik <sachin.u.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NO Cygwin Support in bin/spark-class in Spark 1.4.0
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 21:04:50 GMT
I agree with Sean - using virtual box on windows and using linux vm is a lot easier than trying
to circumvent the cygwin oddities. a lot of functionality might not work in cygwin and you
will end up trying to do back patches. Unless there is a compelling reason - cygwin support
seems not required

@sachinnaik from iphone