spark-user mailing list archives

From Anton Kirillov <antonv.kiril...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark WebUI link problem in Mesos Master
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:27:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

I’m trying to get access to Spark web UI from Mesos Master but with no success: the host
name displayed properly, but the link is not active, just text. Maybe it’s a well-known
issue or I misconfigured something, but this problem is really annoying.

Jobs are executed in client mode, framework registers successfully and execution happens as
expected. Spark UI is available on client node but in Mesos Master’s interface hostname
is just text. When launching in cluster mode (dispatcher is already launched) there’s only
drivers information available with no reference to driver UI.

I’m using Mesos 0.23.0, Spark 1.4.1 with binary executor (I’m using precompiled one) deployed
to S3. Here’s the contents of spark-env.sh:

export MESOS_NATIVE_JAVA_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/libmesos.so
export SPARK_EXECUTOR_URI=https://<S3 Path>/spark-1.4.1-bin-hadoop2.6.tgz
export MASTER=mesos://zk://<zookeeper hosts>/mesos

export SPARK_PUBLIC_DNS=<client machine EC2 public DNS name>

Maybe I miss something, but really appreciate any help!

--
Anton Kirillov