spark-user mailing list archives

From Oleh Rozvadovskyy <orozvadovs...@cybervisiontech.com>
Subject Schedule lunchtime today for a free webinar "IoT data ingestion in Spark Streaming using Kaa" 11 a.m. PDT (2 p.m. EDT)
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:48:11 GMT
Hi there!

Only couple of hours left to our first webinar on* IoT data ingestion in
Spark Streaming using Kaa*.

During the webinar we will build a solution that ingests real-time data
from Intel Edison into Apache Spark for stream processing. This solution
includes a client, middleware, and analytics components. All of these
software components are 100% open-source, therefore, the solution described
in this tutorial can be used as a prototype for even a commercial product.

Those, who are interested, please feel free to sign up here
<https://goo.gl/rgWuj6>.

Best wishes,
Oleh Rozvadovskyy
CyberVision Inc.