Hi,

I am running pyspark in windows and I am seeing an error while adding pyfiles to the sparkcontext. below is the example,

sc = SparkContext("local","Sample",pyFiles="C:/sample/yattag.zip")
this fails with no file found error for "C"

The below logic is treating the path as individual files like "C", ":" "/" etc.
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/python/pyspark/context.py#l195

It works if I use Spark Conf,
sparkConf.set("spark.submit.pyFiles","C:/sample/yattag.zip")
sc = SparkContext("local","Sample",conf=sparkConf)

Is this an existing issue or I am not including the files in correct way in Spark Context?

Thanks.

when I run this, I am getting