spark-user mailing list archives

From "Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)" <skada...@bloomberg.net>
Subject Re: Adding Kafka topics to a running streaming context
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:48:55 GMT
I put up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-10320. Let's continue this conversation
there.

From: cody@koeninger.org At: Aug 27 2015 10:30:12
To: Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding Kafka topics to a running streaming context

If you all can say a little more about what your requirements are, maybe we can get a jira
together.

I think the easiest way to deal with this currently is to start a new job before stopping
the old one, which should prevent latency problems.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Sudarshan Kadambi (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) <skadambi@bloomberg.net>