spark-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.spark.SparkException: Detected yarn-cluster mode, but isn't running on a cluster. Deployment to YARN is not supported directly by SparkContext. Please use spark-submit
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 11:47:39 GMT
Hi Everyone,

     I am using Apache Spark for 2 weeks and as of now I am querying hive
tables using spark java api. And it is working fine in Hadoop single mode
but when I tried the same code in Hadoop multi cluster it throws
"org.apache.spark.SparkException: Detected yarn-cluster mode, but isn't
running on a cluster. Deployment to YARN is not supported directly by
SparkContext. Please use spark-submit"