spark-user mailing list archives

From Eyal Fink <e...@yowza3d.com>
Subject spark on mesos with docker from private repository
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 05:45:26 GMT
Hi,
My Spark set up is a cluster on top of mesos using docker containers.
I want to pull the docker images from a private repository (currently gcr.io
),
and I can't get the authentication to work.

I know how to generate a .dockercfg file  (running on GCE, using gcloud
docker -a).
My problem is that as far as I understand I need this file in the root
directory of the executor dir and I can't find a way to make spark executor
to pull this file (not without changing spark code).

Am I missing something?
It seems that spark do support mesos+docker so I wonder what other people
with this setup are doing?

Thanks
Eyal