spark-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Tanase <atan...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Mock Cassandra DB Connection in Unit Testing
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:13:47 GMT
Does it need to be a mock? Can you use sc.parallelize(data)?

From: Priya Ch
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 2:00 PM
To: Василец Дмитрий
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>", "spark-connector-user@lists.datastax.com<mailto:spark-connector-user@lists.datastax.com>"
Subject: Re: Mock Cassandra DB Connection in Unit Testing

One more question, if i have a function which takes RDD as a parameter, how do we mock an
RDD ??

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Priya Ch <learnings.chitturi@gmail.com<mailto:learnings.chitturi@gmail.com>>
wrote:
How do we do it for Cassandra..can we use the same Mocking ? EmbeddedCassandra Server is available
with CassandraUnit. Can this be used in Spark Code as well ? I mean with Scala code ?

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Василец Дмитрий <pronix.service@gmail.com<mailto:pronix.service@gmail.com>>