spark-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Spark 1.5 Streaming and Kinesis
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 06:03:55 GMT
Hi Phil,

KinesisReceiver is part of extra. Just a dumb question: did you update
all, including the Spark Kinesis extra containing the KinesisReceiver ?

I checked on tag v1.5.0, and at line 175 of the KinesisReceiver, we see:

blockIdToSeqNumRanges.clear()

which is a:

private val blockIdToSeqNumRanges = new mutable.HashMap[StreamBlockId,
SequenceNumberRanges]
     with mutable.SynchronizedMap[StreamBlockId, SequenceNumberRanges]

So, it doesn't look fully correct to me.

Let me investigate a bit this morning.

Regards
JB

--