spark-user mailing list archives

From "陈宇航" <yuhang.c...@foxmail.com>
Subject SparkLauncher is blocked until mail process is killed.
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 01:54:22 GMT
I tried to use SparkLauncher (org.apache.spark.launcher.SparkLauncher) to submit a Spark Streaming
job, however, in my test, the SparkSubmit process got stuck in the "addJar" procedure. Only
when the main process (the caller of SparkLauncher) is killed, the submit procedeure continues
to run. I ran jstack for the process, it seems jetty was blocking it, and I'm pretty sure
there was no port conflicts.

The environment is RHEL(RedHot Enterprise Linux) 6u3 x64, Spark runs in standalone mode.

Did this happen to any of you?