spark-user mailing list archives

From xenocyon <apumishra...@gmail.com>
Subject Where does mllib's .save method save a model to?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 19:26:15 GMT
I want to save an mllib model to disk, and am trying the model.save
operation as described in
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-collaborative-filtering.html#examples:

model.save(sc, "myModelPath")

But after running it, I am unable to find any newly created file or
dir by the name "myModelPath" in any obvious places. Any ideas where
it might lie?

Thanks, -Apu

To reproduce:

# In PySpark, create ALS or other mllib model, then
model.save(sc, "myModelPath")
# In Unix environment, try to find "myModelPath"

NB: Pardon me if this is the second copy of this email you have received. I
tried sending it yesterday via email, but that didn't appear to work (did
not show up in archives), so am trying again via the Nabble web page.