spark-user mailing list archives

From Shivalik <shivalik.malho...@outlook.com>
Subject Turning off DTD Validation using XML Utils package - Spark
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:15:24 GMT
Hi Team,

I've been using XML Utils library
(http://spark-packages.org/package/elsevierlabs-os/spark-xml-utils) to parse
XML using XPath in a spark job. One problem I am facing is with the DTDs. My
XML file, has a doctype tag included in it.

I want to turn off DTD validation using this library since I don't have
access to DTD file. Has someone faced this problem before. Please help.

The exception I am getting it is as below:

stage 0.0 (TID 0, localhost):
com.elsevier.spark_xml_utils.xpath.XPathException: I/O error reported by XML
parser processing null: <path>/filename.dtd (No such file or directory)

at
com.elsevier.spark_xml_utils.xpath.XPathProcessor.evaluate(XPathProcessor.java:301)

at
com.elsevier.spark_xml_utils.xpath.XPathProcessor.evaluateString(XPathProcessor.java:219)

at com.thomsonreuters.xmlutils.XMLParser.lambda$0(XMLParser.java:31)