spark-user mailing list archives

From "fightfate@163.com" <fightf...@163.com>
Subject 回复: How can I get the column data based on specific column name and then stored these data in array or list ?
Date Fri, 25 Dec 2015 08:25:52 GMT
Emm...I think you can do a df.map and store each column value to your list.

fightfate@163.com

发件人: zml张明磊
发送时间: 2015-12-25 15:33
收件人: user@spark.apache.org
抄送: dev-subscribe@spark.apache.org
主题: How can I get the column data based on specific column name and then stored these
data in array or list ?
Hi,

       I am a new to Scala and Spark and trying to find relative API in DataFrame to solve
my problem as title described. However, I just only find this API DataFrame.col(colName :
String) : Column which returns an object of Column. Not the content. If only DataFrame support
such API which like Column.toArray : Type is enough for me. But now, it doesn’t. How can
I do can achieve this function ?

Thanks,
Minglei.