spark-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Valdivia <h...@danielvaldivia.com>
Subject Missing dependencies when submitting scala app
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 22:15:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to bundle dependendies with a scala application, so far my code
was tested successfully on the spark-shell however now that I'm trying to run it as a stand
alone application which I'm compilin with sbt is yielding me the error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.json4s.jackson.JsonMethods$.parse$default$3()Z
	at ClusterIncidents$$anonfun$1.apply(ClusterInciden

I'm doing "sbt clean package" and then spark-submit of the resulting jar, however seems like
either my driver or workers don't have the json4s dependency, therefor can't find the parse
method

Any idea on how to solve this depdendency problem?

thanks in advance