spark-user mailing list archives

From Eyal Sharon <e...@scene53.com>
Subject Re: Send JsonDocument to Couchbase
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 23:12:52 GMT
anyone ?
I know that there isn't much experience yet with Couchbase connector

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Eyal Sharon <eyal@scene53.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I am still having problems with Couchbase connector . Consider the
> following code fragment which aims to create a Json document to send to
> Couch
>

> *val muCache = {  val values = JsonArray.from(mu.toArray.map(_.toString))  val content
= JsonObject.create().put("feature_mean", values).put("features",mu.size)  JsonDocument.create("mu",content)}*

--

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
addressed. Please note that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the