spark-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to contribute by picking up starter bugs
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 11:00:49 GMT
You can send out pull request for the JIRA you're interested in.

Start the title of pull request with:
[SPARK-XYZ] ...

where XYZ is the JIRA number.

The pull request would be posted on the JIRA.
After pull request is reviewed, tested by QA and merged, the committer
would assign your name to the JIRA.

Cheers