spark-user mailing list archives

From "Boavida, Rodrigo" <Rodrigo.Boav...@Aspect.com>
Subject RE: Scala 2.11 and Akka 2.4.0
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:21:14 GMT
HI Jacek,

Yes I was told that as well but no one gave me release schedules, and I have the immediate
need to have Spark Applications communicating with Akka clusters based on latest version.
I'm aware there is an ongoing effort to change to the low level netty implementation but AFAIK
it's not available yet.

Any suggestions are very welcomed.

Tnks,
Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacek Laskowski [mailto:jacek@japila.pl]
Sent: 01 December 2015 18:17
To: Boavida, Rodrigo <Rodrigo.Boavida@Aspect.com>
Cc: user <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Scala 2.11 and Akka 2.4.0

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 2:32 PM, RodrigoB <rodrigo.boavida@aspect.com> wrote:

> I'm currently trying to build spark with Scala 2.11 and Akka 2.4.0.

Why? AFAIK Spark's leaving Akka's boat and joins Netty's.

Jacek
This email (including any attachments) is proprietary to Aspect Software, Inc. and may contain
information that is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please do not
read, copy or forward this message. Please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your
system and destroy any copies. You may not further disclose or distribute this email or its
attachments.