If you drop other columns (or map to a new df with only that column) and call collect i think you will get what you want.
On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 at 10:26 fightfate@163.com <fightfate@163.com> wrote:
Emm...I think you can do a df.map and store each column value to your list.

发件人: zml张明磊
发送时间: 2015-12-25 15:33
收件人: user@spark.apache.org
主题: How can I get the column data based on specific column name and then stored these data in array or list ?

Hi,

       I am a new to Scala and Spark and trying to find relative API in DataFrame to solve my problem as title described. However, I just only find this API DataFrame.col(colName : String) : Column which returns an object of Column. Not the content. If only DataFrame support such API which like Column.toArray : Type is enough for me. But now, it doesn’t. How can I do can achieve this function ?

Thanks,

Minglei.