spark-user mailing list archives

From Michael Malak <michaelma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache Flink
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:59:54 GMT
As with all history, "what if"s are not scientifically testable hypotheses, but my speculation
is the energy (VCs, startups, big Internet companies, universities) within Silicon Valley
contrasted to Germany.

      From: Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com>
 To: Michael Malak <michaelmalak@yahoo.com>; "user @spark" <user@spark.apache.org>

 Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 3:55 PM
 Subject: Re: Apache Flink

Assuming that both Spark and Flink are contemporaries what are the reasons that Flink has
not been adopted widely? (this may sound obvious and or prejudged). I mean Spark has surged
in popularity in the past year if I am correct
Dr Mich Talebzadeh LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAAWh2gBxianrbJd6zP6AcPCCdOABUrV8Pw http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com