spark-user mailing list archives

From Wei Chen <wei.chen.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject how to get weights of logistic regression model inside cross validator model?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:12:20 GMT
Hi All,

I am using the example of model selection via cross-validation from the
documentation here: http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-guide.html.
After I get the "cvModel", I would like to see the weights for each feature
for the best logistic regression model. I've been looking at the methods
and attributes of this "cvModel" and "cvModel.bestModel" and still can't
figure out where these weights are referred. It must be somewhere since we
can use "cvModel" to transform a new dataframe. Your help is much
appreciated.

Thank you,
Wei