spark-user mailing list archives

From <thibault.duper...@orange.com>
Subject REST API submission and Application ID
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 12:31:34 GMT
Hi,

I tried to monitor spark applications through spark APIs. I can submit new application/driver
with the REST API (POST http://spark-cluster-ip:6066/v1/submissions/create ...). The API return
the driver's id (submissionId). I can check the driver's status and kill it with the same
API.

However I need to get the linked application status. I've seen the rest api for monitoring
application, but how can I find application's id from driver's id ? And is there a way to
know the port which needs to be requested (4040, 4041.... )

Thanks

Thibault

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.
Thank you.