spark-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Préaud <christophe.pre...@kelkoo.com>
Subject Re: SparkSQL with large result size
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 08:20:36 GMT
Hi,

You may be hitting this bug: SPARK-9879<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-9879>

In other words: did you try without the LIMIT clause?

Regards,
Christophe.

On 02/05/16 20:02, Gourav Sengupta wrote:
Hi,

I have worked on 300GB data by querying it  from CSV (using SPARK CSV)  and writing it to
Parquet format and then querying parquet format to query it and partition the data and write
out individual csv files without any issues on a single node SPARK cluster installation.

Are you trying to cache in the entire data? What is that you are trying to achieve in your
used case?

Regards,
Gourav

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com<mailto:yuzhihong@gmail.com>>