spark-user mailing list archives

From Sun Rui <sunrise_...@163.com>
Subject Re: dataframe stat corr for multiple columns
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 01:44:38 GMT
There is an existing JIRA issue for it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-11057 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-11057>
Also there is an PR. Maybe we should help to review and merge it with a higher priority.
> On May 20, 2016, at 00:09, Xiangrui Meng <meng@databricks.com> wrote:
>
> This is nice to have. Please create a JIRA for it. Right now, you can merge all columns
into a vector column using RFormula or VectorAssembler, then convert it into an RDD and call
corr from MLlib.

> On Tue, May 17, 2016, 7:09 AM Ankur Jain <ankur.jain@yash.com <mailto:ankur.jain@yash.com>>
wrote:
> Hello Team,
>

> In my current usecase I am loading data from CSV using spark-csv and trying to correlate
all variables.

> As of now if we want to correlate 2 column in a dataframe df.stat.corr works great but
if we want to correlate multiple columns this won’t work.

> In case of R we can use corrplot and correlate all numeric columns in a single line of
code. Can you guide me how to achieve the same with dataframe or sql?

> There seems a way in spark-mllib
>
> http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-statistics.html <http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/mllib-statistics.html>
>

> But it seems that it don’t take input as dataframe…
>

> Regards,
>
> Ankur
>
> Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to YASH Technologies and/ or its
Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been
forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us
immediately at info@yash.com <mailto:info@yash.com> and delete this mail from your records.
在线预览 <http://preview.mail.163.com/preview?mid=1tbiMgFumlWBRpWRfQAAss&part=3&sign=cdddeddde407cee944ec9707d55dbcf5&time=1463707827&uid=sunrise_win%40163.com>
在线预览 <http://preview.mail.163.com/preview?mid=1tbiMgFumlWBRpWRfQAAss&part=4&sign=cdddeddde407cee944ec9707d55dbcf5&time=1463707827&uid=sunrise_win%40163.com><image001.png><image001.png>