spark-user mailing list archives

From Santoshakhilesh <santosh.akhil...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: GraphX Java API
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 06:10:07 GMT
Hi ,
Scala has similar package structure as java and finally it runs on JVM so probably you get
an impression that its in Java.
As far as I know there are no Java API for GraphX. I had used GraphX last year and at that
time I had to code in Scala to use the GraphX APIs.
Regards,
Santosh Akhilesh

From: Kumar, Abhishek (US - Bengaluru) [mailto:abhishekkumar42@deloitte.com]
Sent: 30 May 2016 13:24
To: Santoshakhilesh; user@spark.apache.org
Cc: Golatkar, Jayesh (US - Bengaluru); Soni, Akhil Dharamprakash (US - Bengaluru); Matta,
Rishul (US - Bengaluru); Aich, Risha (US - Bengaluru); Kumar, Rajinish (US - Bengaluru); Jain,
Isha (US - Bengaluru); Kumar, Sandeep (US - Bengaluru)
Subject: RE: GraphX Java API

Hey,
•       I see some graphx packages listed here:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/index.html
•       org.apache.spark.graphx<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/org/apache/spark/graphx/package-frame.html>
•       org.apache.spark.graphx.impl<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/org/apache/spark/graphx/impl/package-frame.html>
•       org.apache.spark.graphx.lib<http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/org/apache/spark/graphx/lib/package-frame.html>